My name is Hamish.
This is my online journal.

contact: hamishtenex at gmail.com

Tuesday 10 November 2009

H1N1 Truth?

Alternate Title: Are you paranoid yet? You fucking should be!

BELL TOLLING for the Swine Flu (CAMPANAS por la gripe A) subtitled from ALISH on Vimeo.



This nice nun provided me with a lot of new information about H1N1 and its vaccine that I hadn't heard before.

I remember a week after the pandemic was announced, I saw the conspiracy theories about how swine flu was designed by 'the government' to infect and therefore control us all. I rolled my eyes.

Strange how there does seem to be something disturbing going on anyway. Where I live, there's are been reports/rumours that the H1N1 vaccine can cause some mental disorders but a lot of the folk assumed that this was worth the gamble to protect themselves from the dreaded pig-flu.

As it turns out, swine flu is less dangerous than common seasonal flu. I'm pretty sure that wasn't on the news.

1 comments:

wortwut said...

She does seem nice, and I liked imagining what her life in a Catlunyan monastery/convent is like.

But she talked for a long time, man.

Post a Comment