My name is Hamish.
This is my online journal.

contact: hamishtenex at gmail.com

Friday 8 May 2009

3 New Messages

The first thing I remeber; bats on her wrist.

It's the first thing I think of. She hides from the camera and I get a really clear shot of bats on her wrist. A tattoo that I bought her when she turned 20. I hope she doesn't regret it now.

Every so often, one or both of us will get drunk in separate spaces, receive or send texts to the other, barely masking plain desires. All the words, regardless of what it is we text, all of them read "I still think about you all the time."

I still think about her all the time. I draw bats on my wrist.

I wonder if the tattoo reminds her of me?

And look now, three new messages:

"I lost my shoe"
"Hamish"
"Are you sleeping?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment