My name is Hamish.
This is my online journal.

contact: hamishtenex at gmail.com

Saturday 25 July 2009

Today I Remebered

The train station. It was really cold, it might have actually been snowing. I remember the conductor said he couldn't wait and I remember a terrible sense of regret as the door slid between us and your train rolled away. I left you a message where all I said was "I wanted to kiss you" because I thought that would be cool and romantic. Then I remember having to wait one whole week before I actually could kiss you.

Was that really five years ago? Man...

I still think it's a shame things didn't work out between me and this girl. Even though I'm happy with my girlfriend now, I always suspected, always hoped that we would somehow end up together.

And so it's hard when she's in town because I have to make a real effort not to be a complete infidel. It should come easy, I suppose. But it doesn't. I've done well so far though, we've hardly even talked and I haven't seen her once. Give me grace and dancing feet, I'm going to try not to screw anything up. (I'm good at screwing things up).

And now, because the pain in my back is slowly killing me and I physically can't move without waking up my girlfriend and getting her to help me, I'm going to spend Saturday night alone in my living room, ignoring all phone calls, and writing some music.

Good evening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment