My name is Hamish.
This is my online journal.

contact: hamishtenex at gmail.com

Wednesday 22 July 2009

A Memory of Elephants

Supposedly, memory is the correct term for a group of elephants, but it just sounds like a melancholy flashback to an elephant that you once saw.

Every morning, I hear zoo sounds and childrens laughter outside my bathroom window. Horses, elephants, what have you. There is no zoo in Norwich, let alone the city centre. A real mystery, but one I'm glad to have received. I'm even beginning to think that the people next door might have zoo sounds on tape and they play them from 7-9am.

In other news, the sink in the bathrooms at work have started screaming at me. As I turn the taps, a terrible noise comes from the plug hole that sounds exactly like a scream. I don't enjoy this unexpected noise quite as much as it still causes me to jump.

In other other news, I have salvaged a lot of software from my dead PC including a lot of music production/DAW stuff so I was thinking of writing another album. I think I'll probably call it Woods for Trees.

I remember this elephants, from long ago...

0 comments:

Post a Comment