My name is Hamish.
This is my online journal.

contact: hamishtenex at gmail.com

Thursday 24 September 2009

And One Head Can Never Die



Hallelujah. My favourite band released an album and I feel like a crazy fanboy.

I was just going to write about how much I love Brand New and their new album, but I did something similar about two weeks ago after Derren Brown predicted the lottery numbers and I wrote a long blog post about how awesome he is.

But still... It's tempting. I mean I do love them... and it's not like anyone is reading this. Except you, of course, but this entire correspondence is completely hypothetical.

If you got spotify, listen to the album.

It's really clarified the way that I want to write new material though. I think I'll get a lot of work done this weekend, music wise. There's nothing like the lyrics of a terribly depressed man to inspire me.

Maybe I'll cover one of the songs and post it here.

Okay, running on now. Night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment