My name is Hamish.
This is my online journal.

contact: hamishtenex at gmail.com

Friday 11 September 2009

I Heart Derren Brown

And so Derren Brown successfully predicts the lottery, and furthermore admits to essentially breaking in to the BBC and personally rigging the result.

I love that man.

Even the fact the he dedicated tonight's show to a perfectly legal but obviously bullshit explanation to exactly how he did it warms my heart and makes me feel a sense of camaraderie for all fellow liars everywhere.

And now he promises to actually force people to 'stick to their sofa' this time next week... I would very much like to live with him.

I saw Derren Brown a few months ago at my theatre. He hypnotised my girlfriend to drink a glass of vinegar and then (successfully) psychically predict the contents of a strangers wallet. I knew how the drink was done, but it was still an awesome trick and made all the better by the fact that my girlfriend was in it.

By the way, I'm obviously just really excited and impressed by Derrens latest tricks because I'm just mindlessly talking about him on my blog... for no other reason other than it makes me feel like a little kid.

That is all. I love magic tricks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment