My name is Hamish.
This is my online journal.

contact: hamishtenex at gmail.com

Monday 19 October 2009

Alopecia



There are so many lights outside my window. The perspective is perfect, they look like luminous tram lines. I am pleased to have my curtains. In an ideal world, I would own curtain glasses. However beautiful they look, I like the perfect dark and silence. I need silence for sleep. My ex-girlfriend used to snore like anything. God, I could have hit her. (the acceptable face of domestic violence).

Holy fuck, was that a Christmas advert? Jesus Christ.

There is so much blood in my bathroom I would definitely get arrested if the Police decided to do a spot check. Actually, some of it is pomegranate juice and the odd bit is pomegranate shampoo. I was making a cocktail of shampoo, juice and blood. I call it Blood 2.0 with juice and shampoo. I cut myself shaving and went a bit dramatic with the clean up. Usually shaving cuts are like "yeah whatever, tissue paper will solve this." Not today! It was like like I left the blood-tap on. Everywhere, seriously.

0 comments:

Post a Comment