My name is Hamish.
This is my online journal.

contact: hamishtenex at gmail.com

Wednesday 14 October 2009

Golden

"Silence is very imporant. The silence between the notes are as important as the notes themselves." - so said Mozart

Sometimes I think that maybe I'm the silence between the notes. Other times, I feel like I'm the noise.

I tried sensory deprevation last night. It involves blasting white noise into your ears and staring at blackness etc etc... I guess most people know what sensory deprevation is. I didn't expect to see what I saw.

I saw dolphins, then a couple crying and fucking at the same time, then I saw through the eyes of a girl jumping of a bridge.

That's almost as good as dreaming! Maybe I can record things like this in my dream journal instead of my dreams seeing as I can remember these. Remembering dreams is hard when all your really want to do is eat some Wheatabix. Except I go for the Sainsbury's own brand; Wheatbiscs.

Only suckers eat Wheatabix. Look at that title, it's even got an X in it to appeal to young people. It's got wheat in it to appeal to old people, and they carelessly glued these elements together. Wheatbiscs on the other hand are superior because I can afford them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment