My name is Hamish.
This is my online journal.

contact: hamishtenex at gmail.com

Tuesday 13 October 2009

Next Day Air Machines

I wonder what it would be like to have a ridiculous amount of personalities. Like split personailty disorder but more like shredded or smashed. Broken, if you will.

You would just be this unpredictable, seemingly crazy dude.

And you would, at some point, love everything. Every view point from every perspective flashing in and out of your beliefs like a slide show. The first multipurpose human being, capable of almost any feat, but locked in a padded cell.

I wonder how many real geniuses are locked up. I wonder how many warnings against alien invasions we might one day wish we'd listen to. Maybe it is, as I remember one girl saying once, "all about orange. Everything in the world, it's all connected and all to do with orange." I guess she knows something I don't know, because I doesn't seem like its all to do with orange.

But I never went to university or anything.

3 comments:

teigan said...

Will you marry me?

Hamish said...

No. That's immoral and God frowns upon it.

Besides God is totally gay for me and wants to kiss my lips. He would never allow it.

wortwut said...

Some people have very strong relationships to particular colours. That must be nice. I quite like orange myself. One should stop and smell the orange sometimes, if you know what I mean.

Post a Comment